Monday, April 23, 2012

Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears {recipe}

WARNING: This treat is highly delicious and addictive.

Can a treat that simply has 2 ingredients be considered a recipe? Either way..here is one of my favorite yummy quick desserts that everyone in my family loves!

Simply get a bag of Cinnamon Bears and a bag of milk chocolate chips. (I like Hershey's the best).  Melt the chocolate in the microwave, and then hold the bears head while you dip the body. Place on a piece of wax paper or foil and let harden...if it even makes it to the foil!

One bag of chocolate chips can dip 2 whole bags of cinnamon bears.

Don't say I didn't warn you. (see warning above)

Pin It

4 comments:

Carolyn at Moose Mouse Creations said...

Mmmmm...these look good! I love the little signs, too cute!

A Proverbs 31 Wife said...

Wow! that looks yummy!

Kara @ Just1Step said...

Wow that sounds yummy. A combination I never would have thought of.

seniorpal said...

Gummy anything ??? BUT with chocolate I can have a few. Thanks. At xmas you could deco. the chocolate with sprinkles ?