Thursday, April 28, 2011

a few of my favorite things

just a few of my favorite things for a lovely Thursday:

a little lemon-coconut cupcake:


if you love LEMON and you love COCUNUT. I promise, you would love this too!

Have you heard of Simple Serendipity? It is one of my favorite finds on Etsy!

It's a sweet little store  that has nothing over $5 in the shop! Sara has some lovely things, but two of my favs right now..with Mother's Day right around the corner are these two lovely pieces:


How fun for the mother or mother to be in your life..she will even add as many eggs as appropriate (if you want)..up to 5 in the nest! I've seen these everywhere...but this is by far the best value I have found!


Each one of these pendants is $5, but how sweet to get each of your kids initials on one, and you can pick the color of bead to go with it!


You won't want to miss tomorrow...I will have 2 gift ideas for Mother's Day (including the birds nest necklace)..and have some fun ways to present them. Sara from Simple Serendipity has also sent an extra Bird's nest necklace, (just like the one above, only in white) to give away to one of you..for yourself OR your mother! That is all coming up tomorrow...

see you then!


4 comments:

Anna said...

Loved the cupcake! And the chocolate one was delish, too! Thanks again! Love the necklaces!

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

Great find on the Etsy store!! I put her in my faves :)

Katy said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that nest necklace! Five dollars!!!??? That's awesome and I may have to just get one for my mom (who loves that color), me, and one for my sister in law who is about to have her 4th baby!

Thanks SO much for sharing this - I'm headed over there now!

Annette said...

Thanks for the link to the necklace- I love it! I just ordered one for my mom for mother's day, she will absolutely love it. I'm really tempted to buy myself one too!